- 1kg Butterflied Lamb Leg with Garlic and Rosemary.
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds.
- 1 large eggplant cut into 1cm thick slices.
- 2 Zucchini thinly sliced lengthways.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 red onion cut into thin wedges.
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- 60g baby rocket leaves.
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves.
- 1 cup mint leaves.
- 100g feta, crumbled.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin.
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander.
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 300g roasted capsicum.
- 1 red chilli seeded and chopped.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed.
- 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 200g greek style yoghurt.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Preheat a grill on medium heat. Spray lamb with olive oil. Sprinkle wth fennel seeds. Cook on the grill for 5 minutes each side or until charred. Transfer to a roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Cover with foil and set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
Brush eggplant and zucchini with oil. Season. Cook on grill for 3 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender. Set aside to cool slightly. Cook onion on grill for 1 minute on each side or until lightly charred.
To make harissa yoghurt, place cumin, coriander, caraway seeds and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until aromatic. Place in a food processor. Add capsicum, chilli, garlic and oil. Process until smooth. Season harissa. Combine yoghurt and lemon juice. Add harissa and skewer to marble.
Thickly slice lamb. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, onion, chickpeas, rocket, parsley, mint and feta on a serving plate. Serve with lamb and harissa yoghurt.