- 3 (about 175g each) Certified Organic Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 tablespoons smoky chipotle seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 1 yellow capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 400g can Mexican-style bean mix, rinsed, drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Corn tortillas, chargrilled, to serve
CREAMY LIME DRESSING
- 130g (1/2 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons honey
Place chicken breasts in a glass bowl. Season and sprinkle with smoky chipotle seasoning and drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Set aside to marinate.
Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Spray corn cobs, capsicum and onion with olive oil. Cook the corn cobs, turning often, for 10-12 minutes or until lightly charred. Cook the capsicum and onion, turning, for 5 minutes or until tender and lightly charred. Transfer veggies to a plate. Cut corn kernels from cobs. Slice capsicum.
Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Thickly slice.
For the dressing, whisk the yoghurt, lime rind and juice, garlic and honey in a small bowl or jug until combined. Season. Add a little water to thin if desired.
Arrange lettuce on a large serving platter. Top with corn, capsicum, onion, bean mix, avocado and chicken. Drizzle with dressing and top with coriander. Serve with tortillas.