- 2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 700g Certified Organic Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- kosher salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- 2 medium summer squash and/or zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 400g can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 mango, diced
- juice + zest of lime
- rice, fresh naan, and roasted cashews, for serving
Melt the ghee or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally until the onion is golden, about 5-8 minutes.
Add the chicken, curry powder, cayenne and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is browned. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another minute. Add the zucchini and summer squash and cook for 2 minutes more. Pour in the coconut milk and add the broccoli. Bring the curry to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly and the broccoli is tender.
Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander, diced mango, lime juice and zest. Serve the curry over a bed of rice with fresh naan. Top with cashews.