- 600g Chicken breast or thighs halved.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 200g yellow squash, thickly sliced.
- 450g potatoes, peeled thickly sliced.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed.
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 1/2 cup chicken stock.
- 1/2 cup cream.
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, plus extra to serve.
- 150g green beans, trimmed.
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed.
- Crusty bread to serve.
Season chicken well. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Cook chicken for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add squash to pan. Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until lightly golden and just tender. Remove and set aside. Add potatoes and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, cook stirring often for 5 minutes until tomatoes start to soften. Add stock and cream. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Return chicken to pan with oregano. Simmer for a further 4-5 minutes until potatoes are tender.
Return squash to pan. Add beans and sugar snap peas and simmer 1-2 minutes until heated through. Season well. Divide among serving bowls, scatter with extra oregano and black pepper. Serve with crusty bread.