- 4 baby beetroot, trimmed leaving stems 3cm intact.
- 4 x 200g beef steaks.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon harissa seasoning.
- 4 small mandarins, peeled, halved.
- 2 x 250g packets Ancient Grains mix.
- 1 cup frozen broad beans.
- 100g baby leaf salad mix.
- 6 red radishes, trimmed, sliced.
- 100g goat’s cheese or fetta, cut into four pieces.
- Extra 1 teaspoon harissa seasoning.
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve.
Preheat oven to 200C. Wrap beetroot individually in foil. Bake for 40 minutes or until tender. Cool 10 minutes. Peel and halve.
Meanwhile, rub beef with 1 tablespoon of oil. Sprinkle with seasoning. Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook beef for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes. Slice.
Add mandarin to chargrill pan, cut-side down. Cook for 3 minutes or until charred. Set aside.
Meanwhile, cook broad beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Peel broad beans.
Cook grain mix following packet directions. Divide grain mix, beetroot, beef, mandarin, broad beans, salad mix, radish and cheese among serving bowls. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with extra seasoning.
Serve topped with basil and enjoy!